February 8, 2023
Thanks for attending the Financial Aid 101 webinar with College Aid Pro and Princeton Review. Peg & Matt covered a lot, but the big takeaways were figuring out:
1. Will you be eligible for financial aid?
2. Where is your student likely to receive scholarships?
3. How do we get discounts even if we won’t qualify for financial aid?
4. FAFSA Dos & Don’ts (and 2023 changes!)
5. Business & Homeowner Dos & Don’ts
6. What Divorced/Separated Families should know
We cannot wait to see you again for our next webinar!
-Your Team at College Aid Pro
Use Code “PRINCETON15” for 15% off on ALL upgrades or services
Webinar Slide Deck
Not ready to fully jump in?…..Get Started with a FREE MyCAP Account
Embarking on the journey to higher education is an exciting chapter in a student’s life. However, the rising cost of college can pose a significant
As a parent, you want the best for your child’s future, and higher education is often a significant part of that journey. However, navigating the
Do I Have to Pay Back College Financial Aid? College education can be an expensive endeavor, and for many students and their families, financial aid
If you’re a parent with a child heading off to college or one already there, you’ve likely encountered the term “FAFSA.” But what exactly is
When it comes to financing your education, there’s more to consider than just tuition fees. Many colleges and universities in the United States require prospective