Massachusetts – September 14, 2022
Thank you for joining us on September 21st, 2022 to learn how to save thousands of dollars on the cost of college!
If you missed us live; here is a quick summary of the video above!
1. Will you be eligible for financial aid?
2. Where is your student likely to receive scholarships?
3. How do we get discounts even if we won’t qualify for financial aid?
4. FAFSA Do’s & Don’ts (and 2023 changes!)
5. Business & Homeowner Do’s & Don’ts
6. What Divorced/Separated Families should know
We cannot wait to see you again for our next webinar!
-Your Team at College Aid Pro
FREE Discovery Call
Use the code SAVE15% on any of our MyCAP upgrades!
Take a peak at blog posts curated by our experts!
There are still colleges in the United States that offer full-ride scholarships to attract students with high ACT or SAT scores. However, the number of
When you think about financial aid, “quirky” might not be the first word that comes to mind. However, with something so complex as finances and