October 11, 2022
Thank you for joining Peg on October 11, 2022 to learn how to save thousands of dollars on the cost of college!
As a summary, Peg explains:
1. Will you be eligible for financial aid?
2. Where is your student likely to receive scholarships?
3. How do we get discounts even if we won’t qualify for financial aid?
4. FAFSA Do’s & Don’ts (and 2023 changes!)
5. Business & Homeowner Do’s & Don’ts
6. What Divorced/Separated Families should know
We cannot wait to see you again for our next webinar!
-Your Team at College Aid Pro
Take a peak at blog posts curated by our experts!
It seems like in the world of financial aid there’s always one question that bubbles to the surface: what tax year are we basing our
There are still colleges in the United States that offer full-ride scholarships to attract students with high ACT or SAT scores. However, the number of