Join Matt Carpenter (College Aid Pro Co-Founder) to learn the do’s & don’ts of navigating the financial aid world (even if you won’t be eligible!). Regardless of your family’s financial profile or the student’s academic profile you will leave with a clear understanding of this ever-changing landscape. We recommend creating a (free) account before the presentation so you can follow along in real time (mycap.collegeaidpro.com).
You will learn the following:
1. Will you be eligible for financial aid? How much and at what colleges?
2. Where is your student likely to receive merit-based scholarships?
3. How do we get discounts even if we won’t qualify for need based financial aid?
4. FAFSA dos & don’ts (and 2024 changes!)
5. Divorced & business owner dos & don’ts