Who is it for?
Parents of college-bound students graduating in 2024, 2025, or 2026 who are looking to nail the college admission, financial aid, and scholarship process. Of course students are welcome, so parents feel free to invite your kids!
What is it?
A FREE 4-day crash course covering the most critical steps when applying to and paying for college. Each session includes a 60-minute webinar led by industry experts with live Q&A.
When is it?
August 7th – August 10th @12pm ET
- How to maximize financial aid & scholarships…even if you are not eligible.
- What colleges look for in a college essay.
- Navigating the Common Application
- To SAT, ACT, or Test Optional…that is the question.
- Building an academically and financially balanced college list
- $1K No Essay Scholarship Winner Announcement!