Please join us to assure your family avoids the mistakes costing so many families tens of thousands of dollars every year. If you cannot attend live, registering here will assure you receive the recording. In addition, we will highlight why you need to complete the FAFSA even if you believe you are not eligible for financial aid.
You will learn the following:
1. Will you be eligible for financial aid?
2. Where is your student likely to receive scholarships?
3. How do we get discounts even if we won’t qualify for
4. FAFSA dos & don’ts (and 2024/2025 changes!)
5. Business & homeowner dos & don’ts
6. What divorced/separated families should know