Even if you can’t join us live simply register to receive the recording & slides.
Join Matt Carpenter, Peg Keough, and Brian Ford on 7/13/23 @12ET to learn what your family should be doing to get ahead of these sweeping changes. If you can’t attend live, just register and you will receive the recording and slide deck.
We will cover:
1. The HUGE FAFSA changes that will impact small business owners, families with multiple children and divorced/separated families.
2. How should the supreme court decision impact your admission strategy: Early Decision? Or not?
3. Which colleges are likely to offer your family the biggest discounts.
4. Is there anything you can be doing NOW to get ahead of these changes?
5. Financial Aid & Scholarship basics.
6. Latest admission trends.
7. Should we send test scores?