- This event has passed.
College Financial Aid – What You Don’t Know Could Be Hurting Your Client’s Financial Future
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Instead of just talking about the issue, advisors will gain insights on how to analyze financial aid policies at different institutions and help clients make more informed college buying decisions using the groundbreaking College Pre-Approval™ process.
Understand the stark differences in the Federal vs the Institutional Methodology used to determine a family’s expected family contribution (EFC).
Discover how to find schools that will be the most generous with merit scholarships. Join College Planning Expert & Co-Founder of College Aid Pro™, Joe Messinger, to learn how to find schools that will be the most generous with financial aid regardless of income.
Attendees will learn how to help families pay for higher education, learn financial aid policies and strategies for reducing the cost of education through thoughtful planning techniques.
- Project a family’s financial aid and out of pocket cost at individual institutions
- Create a college funding plan and ensure students graduate with manageable debt without robbing retirement
- Understand the key differences in the federal and institutional formulas used to determine a family’s expected family contribution (EFC) need-based financial aid eligibility
- Income and asset strategies to maximize financial aid offers
- How to analyze, compare, and appeal financial aid award letters
- Balancing college and retirement goals as part of a comprehensive financial
- January 26
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- For Advisors
- Event Tags:
- Choosing a College, College Financial Aid, College Funding Mistakes, College Planning for Financial Advisors, Financial Aid, Financial Aid Award, Paying for college
- View Organizer Website
- View Venue Website