- This event has passed.
Carson Group™ presents: Navigating the College Funding Maze and Helping Families Cut the Cost of Higher Education – CE Webinar
March 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
College costs continue to rise, with the four-year sticker price of college now exceeding $300,000 at some institutions. As a result, outstanding student loan debt in the U.S. now exceeds $1.7 trillion.
In our upcoming webinar “Navigating the College Funding Maze and Helping Families Cut the Cost of Higher Education,” Carson’s Ryan Yamada, Wealth Planner, and Joe Messinger of College Aid Pro™ will cover how you can better guide families through the college funding maze and make more informed buying decisions. Join them March 24, at 1 p.m EST as they go over:
- Projecting a family’s financial aid and out-of-pocket costs at individual institutions
- Creating a college funding plan to help ensure students graduate with manageable debt without robbing retirement
- The key differences in the federal and institutional formulas used to determine a family’s expected family contribution (EFC) for need-based financial aid eligibility
- Income and asset strategies to maximize financial aid offers
- How to analyze, compare and appeal financial aid award letters
- Cash-flow and tax-planning strategies for college
- Balancing college and retirement goals as part of a comprehensive financial plan
This is a Continuing Education (CE) webinar. Live attendees will be eligible for 1 CFP and The American College CE credit.