It’s time to empower your clients to make more informed college planning decisions.
At College Aid Pro™, we give you the tools to help you deliver expert college funding advice with confidence and ease.
As your partner in college planning, we’ve built our tools on the following foundation:
- The CAP Family Portal — a self-service marketplace for your college-bound families to access on their own time. By using the portal, your clients will be able to identify the schools that provide the most money (and view over thousands of individual scholarships to which they can apply).
- The CAP Advisor Workstation — an advanced tool that streamlines the college planning process so you can create a comprehensive strategy in a matter of minutes.
- The CAP Community & Academy — in this on-demand, live, and interactive hub, you’ll gain access to our private community of college-planning experts and like-minded advisors, so you can continue building better solutions for your clients.
The College Money Report has also become a revolutionary lead acquisition tool for advisors. This amazing deliverable takes unique information and data from clients and provides a tangible, end-to-end overview of their college-funding trajectory.
In less than five minutes, a family can input their information and learn how much colleges think they can afford, automatically calculate their EFC, get a net price estimate, and instantaneously receive a list of over 5,000 scholarships and grants.
The College Money Report provides tremendous value to college-bound families while helping advisors identify if they’re a good fit for their firm.
The College Aid Pro™ Marketing Hub
The College Money Report will help you attract prospects. The question is, how can you manage them in a convenient and efficient manner?
With our latest functionality addition, the Marketing Hub, you’ll be able to quickly manage your prospects, clients, and advisory team members all in one place.
So, whether you have two advisors or over two-thousand using College Aid Pro™, the Marketing Hub provides an aerial view of your whole team (and every prospect and client within it).
By using this functionality, you’ll also be able to manage licenses and automatic sharing, add licenses (or take them away), transfer clients in bulk, setup advisor code and self-registration links, and more.
And as new prospects come in, you’ll be able to assign and transfer them to whichever advisor you choose. Case assignment, management, and sharing can be done on an individual basis or in bulk.
You’ll also be able to select individual levels of sharing, including Advisor to Manager and Advisor to Advisor.
The Report Dashboard
When it comes to marketing, data is king. At College Aid Pro™, we believe it’s vitally important for advisors to see the raw data and statistics driving their firms.
Within the Marketing Hub, you can now “slice and dice” the numbers in specific and insightful ways. By looking at the numbers, you’ll be able to identify:
- How many cases have come in
- How many new College Money Reports have gone out
- How many total prospects you have
You’ll also be able to create, visually customize, and distribute custom reports according to a variety of categories, including:
- Metric: By prospects or clients (or both)
- Breakdown: By advisor, by month, or by graduation year
- Timeframe: All time, past 30 days, past 90 days, this quarter, and more
- Graduation Year: 2023, 2024, 2025, etc.
After fine-tuning your report settings, you’ll then be able to render the results according to bar chart, line chart, pie chart, data table, or scorecard.
While being able to customize your reports, you’ll also receive a list of report templates to use right out of the gate. These report templates include:
- Parent Financials
- Pre-Approval Data
- Sibling Information
- Student Financials
Whether you’re a large financial institution, a broker-dealer, or a credit union, these tools will add impactful and meaningful ways to help your advisors assist college-bound families.
College planning can be overwhelming to parents and advisors alike.
While the higher education landscape is constantly changing, however, the solution to college planning remains the same.
Welcome to College Aid Pro™ — the state-of-the-art software that helps you streamline the college planning experience in a profitable way.
In a matter of minutes, you can give parents comprehensive information and strategies that would otherwise take days to provide.
Want to check out a free demo? Click here to give it a try.